In order to use online check-in, you must know the surnames of all passengers you will be checking in and have the Booking Reference/PNR from your eticket.
When you have the necessary information:.
1.Visit the Online Check-in page.
2. Enter your surname and Booking Reference/PNR to initiate your check-in.
3. Select the passengers you'd like to check in.
4. You may be asked to enter Advance Passenger Information if required by the destination country.
5. You will then have the option of changing seats and adding any missing Emirates Skywards numbers before finalising your online check-in.
6. Once you've completed the check-in process, you'll be issued an eBoarding Pass (available at select airports) for each passenger in your party. Please print* and take your eBoarding pass with you to the airport, allowing sufficient time to complete the remaining formalities.
For travel to or from some destinations, your travel documents will need to be verified before a boarding pass can be issued. In this case, you won't receive an eBoarding pass when checking in online - please report to the Emirates check-in counters at the airport to collect your boarding pass.
* Please note if you do not have access to a printer, you may still use online check-in. Simply proceed to the airport after completing the check-in process online. Present your passport and ticket at the designated online check-in desk and advise the staff that you have checked in online but do not have your receipt.